The City of Castlegar is inviting residents, businesses, and service groups to participate in its Adopt-a-Road program.
The earliest reference to the future townsite of Sandon was in a letter by John Morgan Harris, dated May 19, 1892.
West Kootenay Bride magazine published by Black Press has just hit local shelves.
After the completion of its Columbia River railway bridge in 1902 CPR shifted its focus to Castlegar Junction.
Selkirk College’s Ski Resort Operations & Management Program is proud to announce that this year’s event will be held at Whitewater.
Sandon, the West Kootenay’s greatest ghost town, was named after Sandon Creek, in turn named for prospector John Sandon.