Castlegar Art Walk officially opened last week. This year’s event features a variety of different mediums including painting, murals and fibre arts.
There are 19 stops on the walk this year:
• Royal Canadian Legion ( Tyler Toews mural)
• Dubz 420 Smoke N Vape (Matty Kakes mural)
• Nordic Studio (Gay Saunders)
• West’s Fashions (Zedina Price)
• Station Museum (Kari Burk)
• Castlegar Library (Barbara Legg)
• Maggie’s Mug (Dan Salekin)
• 1101 4th Street (Matty Kakes/Peter Allen mural and Mercedes Kaydence mural)
• Grateful Table (Laura Zaytsoff)
• Recharge Fitness (Jean Paul Langlois mural)
• ARC Programs (Matty Kakes mural)
• Kootenay Market (Laura Erikson)
• Crumb’s Bakery (Stefanie Harron)
• Kootenay Cannabis (Matty Kakes mural)
• Kalawsky Chevrolet (Rosemary Manarin)
• Tailout Brewing (Bowen Lewis)
• Kootenay Savings (Angelo Ferraro)
• Selkirk Weavers’ Gift Shop.
Brochures and maps are available at Art Walk locations.