While there are no analytics to determine which stories were the most read in our print editions, Castlegar News keeps track of the stories that get the most page views on our web page. Sadly, many of them have to do with local tragedies.
Here are some of this year’s most-read stories:
• Police identify Castlegar homicide victim (August)
• Trail RCMP: Driver not expected to survive head-on crash (September)
• COVID outbreak declared at Castleview Care Centre (February)
• Fire destroys Robson home (August)
• Castlegar CIBC robbed (March)