A fire alarm sent emergency crews scrambling to the Woods nightclub in downtown Castlegar on Friday afternoon.
But once they arrived, they couldn’t find anything wrong.
Fire Chief Sam Lattanzio said these things happen.
“It could be heat, or smoke, or a faulty sensor of some sort,” he says. “We didn’t find anything unusual.”
Lattanzio says the venue managers will be checking the alarm system and sensors.
“Like at home, sensors don’t last forever and you have to replace them once in a while,” he said.
No one was injured in the incident and crews left the scene about an hour later.