Walter Volovsek: Retrospectives — McCleary Homestead

Walter Volovsek: Retrospectives — McCleary Homestead

John is standing at the entrance to the second McCleary residence

John is standing at the entrance to the second McCleary residence, with a certificate acknowledging the building has survived a century. Built around 1860, it replaced the original log building once occupied only by John Senior and his mother Jane. The building survives to this day a short distance from the home of George and Anne McCleary.

Photo courtesy of George McCleary