Rebels hockey is back with a new season, a new coach, and a new team — and new rules for the team’s fans.
Here is what you need to know before you head out to a good old hockey game.
• Current BC Health Authority rules allow 50 per cent capacity in the Castlegar Community Complex.
• All fans must enter through the main entrance to the Castlegar Complex.
• All participants age 12 and older must be fully vaccinated and provide verification.
• All participants age 18 and older must provide a secondary piece of valid government identification to show with vaccine verification.
• Participants must wear a mask at all times, unless eating or drinking.
• Participants must maintain social distance spacing.
• Participants will not be permitted to stand to watch the game. Standing during pre-game and intermissions is not allowed.
• Participants can begin entry 30 minutes prior to puck drop.
• The concession will be open, but with a limited menu.
• Beer gardens are scheduled to be open beginning in November.
• All participants will need to wear their wrist band and have it visible at all times.
• Participants are not allowed to congregate in the lobby or washroom areas.
This month the Rebels have home games scheduled for Oct. 9 (Creston), Oct. 22 (Nelson) and Oct. 30 (Columbia Valley).